The Friends of Thorngrove has been set up to promote the building of friendships between parents, teachers and children. The Committee is responsible for planning and organising events throughout the year which will foster this friendship and raise money for the school as well as local and national charities.
Aims of the FOT
- To advance the education of pupils at the school by providing and/or assisting in the provision of facilities and equipment
- To promote awareness and the concept of teamwork amongst pupils in relation to raising funds for charity
- To act as a focal point for social events that will foster a community spirit with parents, teachers and pupils
- To allow any stakeholder a platform to leverage any skills or benefits that they have that could contribute to the funds of the FOT
- To be the umbrella organisation for fund raising activities associated with the school
- To raise money for nominated local and national charities.
If you would like to contact a member of the FOT Committee email us: email@example.com
The Committee is always looking for like-minded parents to either join the committee or help out on sub-committees.
Forthcoming FOT Events
SUMMER EXTRAVAGANZA ON FRIDAY 15th JUNE
THORNFEST ON SATURDAY 23rd AND SUNDAY 24th JUNE