The Friends of Thorngrove has been set up to promote the building of friendships between parents, teachers and children. The Committee is responsible for planning and organising events throughout the year which will foster this friendship and raise money for the school as well as local and national charities.
Aims of the FOT
- To advance the education of pupils at the school by providing and/or assisting in the provision of facilities and equipment
- To promote awareness and the concept of teamwork amongst pupils in relation to raising funds for charity
- To act as a focal point for social events that will foster a community spirit with parents, teachers and pupils
- To allow any stakeholder a platform to leverage any skills or benefits that they have that could contribute to the funds of the FOT
- To be the umbrella organisation for fund raising activities associated with the school
- To raise money for nominated local and national charities.
If you would like to contact a member of the FOT Committee email us:
The Committee is always looking for like-minded parents to either join the committee or help out on sub-committees.
Forthcoming FOT Events
THE CHRISTMAS FAIR ON SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER 2-5PM
You can contact us via email@example.com
As always, we are very grateful for all your help!
Peta and the FOT team